Haltwhistle Walking Festival walkers are warmly welcome at our local hotels, B and Bs, Guest Houses, and self catering facilities in and around Haltwhistle. If you would like a listing on this page please contact us for details.
Further details are also available at visitnorthumberland.com
Independent Hostels Independent Hostels UK have been promoting a network of hostels, bunkhouses and camping barns for over 26 years. They now represent 440 accommodation providers and are larger than the YHA and the SYHA combined. Last year they supported 27 walking festivals across the country and this year they are supporting the Haltwhistle Walking Festival.
The following accommodation providers support the Walking Festival and advertise on this site:
- Blenkinsopp Castle Inn, near Haltwhistle;
- The Milecastle Inn, near Haltwhistle;
- The Sampson Inn, Gilsland;
- The Twice Brewed Inn, on Hadrian's Wall near Haltwhistle;
- The Old School House,Haltwhistle;
- The Manor House, Haltwhistle;
- Eden House Bungalow, Haltwhistle;
- Temple Croft, Alston;
- Slack House Farm, near Gilsland;
- The Elk's Head, Whitfield.
- Isaac's Byre Holiday Cottage, Loaning Head near Alston
- Carrshield Camping Barn, near Nenthead